Subject: Re: > 4GB with NFS?
To: mjacob@feral.com, Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Nathan Parrish <ndparrish@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/2001 14:39:22
just to be fair, I have certainly seen Solaris accept out of spec behaviour in
order to work with vendor XYZ's product.  until we see network trace data, I
would hold off on assigning blame.
[as an example, HPUX TCP/NFS client sends data on the final ACK of the three
way handshake; didn't bother Solaris, but left my company's box rather
frazzled]

nathan