Subject: Re: uvisor and pilot-link
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2001 12:29:41
In message <3A6DAEDA.F0BAE1F8@mail.augustsson.net>, Lennart writes:

-> I've tried my Visor now and I can hot-sync and backup with no
-> problem.  I did a number of hit-syncs and it worked every time.
-> I'm running -current, and my system has the DISGNOSTIC and
-> USBD_DEBUG options turned on.  Perhaps you could try this too?

FWIW, I know under Linux the Platinum/Prism behave slightly differently
than the Visor/Visor Deluxe (I think on Linux the driver exposes two
ttys and which you need to use for hot-synch is different on the Visor/
Deluxe vs. Platinum/Prism).

If I get some time this weekend I'll try a hot-sync with both my wife's
Deluxe and the new Platinum I just picked up and see if that could be
the cause of the problem.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                  rafal@mediaone.net