Subject: Re: netbsd-current kernel on Asus A7V
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
From: Johan Ihren <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2001 14:46:56
Wolfgang Rupprecht <> writes:

> Is anyone running a netbsd-current kernel on an Asus A7V (AMD Athlon)?
> Can you please send me your config file?

I have a A7V with a 1GHz Athlon running -current as of around January
14 (give or take a few days). It's strict GENERIC as of that time with
no fixes whatsoever. Also, since the discussion about the stability of
the A7V motherboard with -current a week or so ago I've tried to
stress the box a bit with several concurrent builds, builds with "make
-j 17", etc, etc. Sofar it's been pretty solid to me.

Johan Ihrén
Autonomica AB