Subject: StarOffice
To: None <>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/2001 08:51:13
Anyone got StarOffice working on NetBSD current?  I try and I get the
following error.

Redirected to;$sessionid$CMZZLCYAAAM43AMTA4JAAAA
registration failed, answer was:
Connected to
Escape character is '^]'.
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Server: JavaWebServer/1.1.1
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:15:58 GMT

Connection closed by foreign host.
*** Error code 1

*** Error code 1

*** Error code 1

I have tried multiple systems with no luck.  As per the instructions on screen
I downloaded the file from but I am not sure
where to save it.  The file I downloaded is so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin.  I
stored it in disfiles as well as trying subdirectories for various names
I could think of and still it attempts to fetch.

Any help would be appreciated as otherwise they are going to make me use
BillOS here.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@{druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves                |  and a sheep voting on