Subject: Re: build problem - multibyte.c
To: Simon Burge <>
From: Andrew Brown <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2001 23:59:57

>> >You need 'make distclean' for this.
>> er...make cleandir.  make distclean usually works with third party
>> packages.
>Either/or :-)
>thoreau:~ 378> grep distclean /usr/share/mk/bsd.README
>                `distclean' is a synonym for `cleandir'. just told me that, too.  and i said:

   well, crash my server and call me linux.  that's what i get for
   reading the Makefile, and not the mk files.  :)

so there ya go.  now...while we're on the subject of makefiles, maybe
someone wouldn't mind (a) telling me where i should file prs for
things in etc and (b) take a look at misc/11947 on etc/Makefile?