Subject: Re: CVS bloat?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2001 09:54:07
Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net> writes:

> thanks, but i've been making my own builds of 4.0.x from the xfree
> anoncvs server.  it finally seemed to be coming together and then
> 4.0.2 was released.  then netbsd popped a copy (?) into their own
> anoncvs tree and i have the sneaking suspicion that it will contain
> the "missing bits" (wsmouse, etc) that might make this all a lot more
> enjoyable for me.

XFree 4.0.2 supports wsmouse.  It's just that xf86cfg doesn't list it
as an option.  So you have to know it's there, and you have to type it
in manually, as well as telling it to use /dev/wsmouse instead of
/dev/mouse.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                           Mad scientist at large