Subject: Any news on softdep?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <p@ppires.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2001 04:14:52
Hello, folks.

I have seen changes in ffs softdep code yesterday, during a cvs update,
and I hoped that things had been fixed, but all symptoms I had before
are still there.  I tried to inspect the code, but it was too complicated
to my late night (mis)undertanding.  All those file-system structures
are new, and I am not familiarized with the file system design.

There are several PRs on this softdep problem, but most of them seem to
be marked "open".  It would be nice to have all functionalitry back and
all PRs closed with success.

--
	Pappires

... Qui habet aurem audiat quid Spiritus dicat ecclesiis.