Subject: Re: CVS bloat?
To: Jared D. McNeill <>
From: Andrew Brown <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/2001 20:58:16
>> i ask because it seems that 4.0.2 is my *only* hope for getting x
>> working on my toshiba 7200.
>I made a binary snapshot not long ago of XFree86 4.0.2 for i386 from
>xsrc/xfree. If you're interested, it's available at the following URL:

thanks, but i've been making my own builds of 4.0.x from the xfree
anoncvs server.  it finally seemed to be coming together and then
4.0.2 was released.  then netbsd popped a copy (?) into their own
anoncvs tree and i have the sneaking suspicion that it will contain
the "missing bits" (wsmouse, etc) that might make this all a lot more
enjoyable for me.