Subject: Intruder maestro in the orchestra ;)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <p@ppires.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2001 22:48:09
Hello, folks.

OK, so now maestro is working in NetBSD, and that's really cool.

However, it showed up somehow in my compile directory, using an older
kernel config file, which surely does not include any maestro or esm
reference.  I noticed this at link time, when ld complained about
undefined references in esm.o.  Most wierd is that a

	( cd /sys/arch/i386/conf ; grep -i esm * || grep -i maestro * )

produces no output, so we might have a maestro who's also a magician. :)

That's with a just cvs-updated source tree (2001/01/08 22:30 -0200).

--
	Pappires

... Qui habet aurem audiendi audiat quid Spiritus dicat ecclesiis.