Subject: heads up: libform library now in build
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/2001 00:24:26
I have just finished jumping through the hoops to put the forms
library into the tree.  The library was put in a little while ago but
I deliberately left it standalone but since Tim Rightnour's sushi is
dependent on libform I have done the changes to make the library
official.

Please note that libform is very much still work in progress - there
are quite a number of bugs and no man pages.  I believe that nothing
in the pkgsrc relies on libform (previously, this would have been
provided by ncurses) so there should not be lossage from that quarter.

The library is still under development and I will stomp bugs as I find
them and generate man pages as a matter of priority.  If anyone finds
bugs with libform then please let me know directly for the moment
instead of using send-pr and contact me first before trying to chase
down bugs.