Subject: Re: anoncvs server problem?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <>
From: Julian Coleman <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/23/2000 18:28:46
> Is there some easy way to get objdirs to work for xsrc or pkgsrc?

For pkgsrc, use the WRKOBJDIR variable in your /etc/mk.conf.  For example :

  mkdir /usr/obj/pkg
  echo WRKOBJDIR=/usr/obj/pkg >> /etc/mk.conf

For xsrc, I followed the instructions in a mail from Matthieu Herrb (1999 Feb
23, current-users) :

> The concept similar to the BSD obj directories for X11 is the shadow
> link trees. To build xsrc in a separate tree, you start by build a
> shadow link tree with the 'lndir' command. For instance:

For example :

  mkdir /usr/obj/X11
  cd /usr/obj/X11
  lndir /usr/xsrc