Subject: How do I get NetBSD-1.5 src with fixes?
To: None <>
From: Rob Healey <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/2000 00:24:37
	Not a current question per say but knowledgeable people are
	probably lurking here...

	OK, I've get the stock NetBSD-1.5 release spinning on disk.
	I see from watching source update that the 1.5 release tree, as opposed
	to current, has had some fixes checked in for booboos. So, the
	question is where do a SUP/CVS/??? to get the 1.5 release source tree
	with those fixes?

	SUP NetBSD-release is 1.4.4. SUP NetBSD-current is 1.5.1. The tar files
	on for NetBSD-1.5 that I can find appear to be from
	Anon-CVS appears to only handle -current from the docs I can
	find on the web page.

	So, how does one sup or CVS the NetBSD-1.5 release source tree with
	the recent fixes applied?

	Thank you for your time,