Subject: DivX ;-) player
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/18/2000 11:09:08
Has anybody got avifile working on NetBSD? I worked on a port last
night, and it compiles, loads, etc. but when it's playing back the sound
is jumpy and there is no display. It eventually stops responding
completely and only will die with a SIGKILL.

Thomas Klausner and I both checked with gdb and got the following:

#0  0x48a344a7 in nanosleep ()
#1  0x48a1e498 in usleep ()
#2  0x488cfb35 in main_thread ()
#3  0x48094eb6 in pth_spawn_trampoline ()
#4  0x48092c79 in pth_mctx_set_bootstrap ()
#5  0x48092bf9 in pth_mctx_set_trampoline ()
#6  0x8458fa0 in ?? ()
#7  0xf in ?? ()

Does anybody have any ideas? My work-in-progress is available at
http://pkgsrc.invisible.yi.org/pkgsrc/avifile.tar.gz if anybody is
willing to help.

Thanks,
Jared