Subject: cvs update email
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: current-users
Date: 12/12/2000 10:50:01
It used to be that the cvs update email would have
a list of all changed files in the src directory.
It appears to me that now it just has pkgsrc changes
and ignores the src changes. Is this by design, or
is something broken?

I ask as it makes it easier to decide whether to do
a cvs update if you can determine that changes have
been made. In addition, if I was really conversant
with things, I could just update the interesting
files/fixes where a build was broken, rather than
waiting for my ppp connection to finish the cvs
update. (this varies, sometimes I'm too dull to
catch everything that i really need to do to get
a good build)

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net