Subject: Re: Annoying DIAGNOSTIC
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/2000 00:27:27
you're the first one to report this problem.
are you using softdeps?

try unmounting the filesystem (which will probably fail, but that's ok).
the attempt to unmount will flush filesystem data, which might clear
up the problem (and also be mildly informative).

have you picked up my fix to ffs_vfsops.c from yesterday?
that might fix it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't too.

-Chuck