Subject: Re: mt -f /dev/nrst0 [anything] -> ENODEV
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/2000 13:27:30
On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Matthew Jacob wrote:

# Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:24:03 -0800 (PST)
# From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
# To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
# Cc: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
#
#
# Possibly. I could never get the 4200c to work when I was at Legato. The drive
# is likely being seen okay, but I'll be basic 'mount' operations are
# failing. Umm, do the usual drill with SCSIDEBUG to try and track down where
# from stopen it's failing.

Hm.  Is there a utility which would let me send raw device commands down
the pipe to the device, or is this not supported at the moment?

[Probably not, but I thought I'd ask.  Well, over to SCSIDEBUG.
 It's severely baffling, though!]

#
# I doubt it's a quirk entry, but anything is possible.
#