Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5 production machine
To: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/30/2000 15:45:23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, John Maier wrote:

: I've been run 1.5 BETA_2 with great results, so off hand it's been very
: stable, but I just want to make sure there are no big "gotcha" waiting for
: me.

None that I know of in this configuration, but it is, of course, a big
paradigm jump from 1.4.x to 1.5.  If production reliability is your primary
concern, only real testing will give you the needed feedback.

BTW, 1.5 is now available to the public; the release announcement just isn't
out yet.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/