Subject: Re: Spreadsheets on NetBSD?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/2000 10:00:39
On 28.11.00, 20:04:21, Peter Seebach wrote:
> In message <20001128205652.B21202@canolog.ninthwonder.com>, Allen Briggs writes
> :
> >It's a monster size-wise, but have you tried gnumeric?  It depends on
> >44 other packages and at least the 0.59 version requires those to be
> >recent packages.
>
> Haven't tried it.  I set it to start building, and maybe it'll be done in
> a week or so.

There should be precompiled binary packages available for most of the
needed programs, if your machine is rather slow to compile all the
stuff. Then I wanted to use it, I was also surprised at the sheer
amount of other packages it depended on (mostly gnome stuff and image
libraries)

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD: Everyone else is doin' it. But we're doin' it right.
		-- Herb Peyerl