Subject: Re: Spreadsheets on NetBSD?
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/2000 20:56:52
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 07:35:36PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:

It's a monster size-wise, but have you tried gnumeric?  It depends on
44 other packages and at least the 0.59 version requires those to be
recent packages.

I don't know if it meets your needs or falls under the "incomplete
package under math/" category--I just got it compiled today and
generally don't demand a whole lot from spreadsheets...

   Allen Briggs                                 Quality NetBSD Sales, Support, Service