Subject: Re: Getting gnome working?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Alex Dumitriu <alexrd@earthlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/27/2000 03:43:10
On Sunday, November 26, 2000, at 11:48 PM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

>It's been too long sisnce I played with X and I've forgotten =
everything. I
>can't get gnome working correctly. Can anyone give me a pointer to the
>correct man page or instructions?

What's the problem, exactly? Is it a problem installing the package or =
is the installed package not starting up properly (or otherwise =
misbehaving)? You can always check the GNOME User FAQ at:
http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/
It's OK but pretty linux-centric. Some stuff can certainly be applied, =
especially if your familiar with linux as well. Also, what version of =
NetBSD are you running? 1.4.x, 1.5BETA, -current? I know I've seen =
threads about current GNOMEs (possibly development... I sort of glossed =
over them a bit...) not compiling correctly.

-Alex Dumitriu