Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc [netbsd-1-5]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/2000 10:44:22
On Nov 18, 11:06am, Todd Vierling wrote:
>Now, with that said, I wasn't personally aware that people were actually
>trying to do _exact_ "release" builds off of sup.

I have done so since mac68k was first released years ago.  This is the
first time I've used CVS to get the sources to build from...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?"
		-- Lily Tomlin