Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc [netbsd-1-5]
To: None <John.P.Darrow@wheaton.edu>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/2000 08:22:06
I use SUP since it's simple and efficient to pull over a tree which I
then import into my local CVS repository.

I concur with John Darrow's description of past practice: leaving SUP on
the release branch for a few days until after the release is announced
and the SUP scan is pre-announced to be changing back to the trunk.  If
you're going to change this behavior (which I don't think we should do),
announce it *before the release cycle*.

However, somehow I did indeed get a SUP scan version that has
osrelease.sh saying 1.5.  I got this tree on 2000.11.17 at 20:48:21
(GMT-5).

--
==John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>, <john_kohl@alum.mit.edu>
Home page: <http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jtk/>