Subject: Re: NetBSD at Comdex? NetBSD people at Comdex?
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/2000 09:22:32
> I'm writing this from the hotel in Vegas and I'm here all week, so if others
> are around and up for getting together please let me and the list know (and
> if you are around and interested, *please* CC me, as it will be easier to
> spot if I don't have to search through the list traffic).

 I have asked this question 3 weeks ago, too. Now my trip to USA and Comdex
is over and I have most probably missed a cool NetBSD-Meeting :-)

 Somehow I overestimated the size of Comdex anyway - might be the biggest
e-biz and computer event in the US, but cannot compete with CeBIT at all.
OK, size does not matter (CeBIT is roughly 15 times bigger), but the quality
differs, too (Comdex is noisier :-).

 Las Vegas was worth the trip though - had lot of fun.

Markus Illenseer