Subject: NetBSD at Comdex? NetBSD people at Comdex?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/13/2000 12:37:08
I know this has been asked before and I hadn't heard an answer, so I thought
I'd ask again -- is there anything NetBSD-related going on at Comdex, or at
the very least are there NetBSD people working Comdex and willing to meet for
beer and geeking? (beer optional if you're not into that sort of thing 8-)

I'm writing this from the hotel in Vegas and I'm here all week, so if others
are around and up for getting together please let me and the list know (and
if you are around and interested, *please* CC me, as it will be easier to
spot if I don't have to search through the list traffic).

Thanks, hope to see some of you folks!
--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                   rafal@mediaone.net