Subject: RE: A/D board drivers
To: NetBSD Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/2000 00:09:04
Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
First question is this one: Who makes the thing? And the next one is: Does a
driver for it exist within the other members of the Unix community?
For example those odd folk at National Instruments, www.ni.com support Linux. I
am quite certain that given the opportunity they would absolutely love to be
the first ones to break into NetBSD.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."