Subject: Re: UBC indications
To: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/2000 06:39:23
oh, you probably haven't read the message on tech-kern which tells
about how to get the UBC diffs... no wonder I was confused.
read http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2000/10/28/0003.html.
there are some replies to that message which explain a few more things,
it'd be best to read them all first.

-Chuck