Subject: Trap in NetBSD-current/pmax
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/2000 21:41:03
Hia all,

i've compiled a previously perfectly working NetBSD-current configuration
for a Maxine on today's kernel sources. It all compiled OK but when
started it reports a trap on an instruction fetch in kernel mode.

Sadly I dont have the details here, but the trap occured in proccesId 5,
`init' just after copying the bootflags and the init string. I then
compiled in the DEBUG option and the kernel debugger but help.... even
with the enter kernel debugger at a panic flag, it keeps repeating itself
and eventualy hangs when running out of stack?

anybody have a clue?

Cheers,
Reinoud