Subject: Re: Kerberos IV
To: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/2000 11:54:35
}> I need to run zephyr, afs would be a bonus.  Are you using the pkgsrc
}> zephyr?  I haven't been able to get that to compile.
}
}The zephyr I used is one that we have hacked up at Stacken [1], it have
}some rough edges but it basicly working. We have tried to clean it up
}some. Two features is the we have merged in are server-side interrealm and
}clientside interrealm.

This is interesting, thanks.

}> This is my krb5.conf (copied from a MIT kerberos client and modified):
}> [libdefaults]
}>         ticket_lifetime = 600
}>         default_realm = IASTATE.EDU
}>         default_tkt_enctypes = des-cbc-crc
}>         default_tgs_enctypes = des-cbc-crc
}>         krb4_srvtab = /etc/srvtab
}>         krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf
}>         krb4_realms = /etc/krb.realms
}
}I don't think the heimdal stuff reads [libdefaults]krb4_*, I think you need
}to have the files in /etc/kerberosIV

I have the krb4 files in /etc/kerberosIV also, and kinit is still not
working.  Ideas?

}[1] ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/projects/rainbow/

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu