Subject: UBC indications
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/2000 08:50:59
Well, I installed the patch, and rebuild the kernel and the
source tree. My system is running, but how can I tell the
difference from before? I was running with about 25% memory
set to buffers before, and now the systat/bufcache shows 13Mb
buffers which is back to the default 5%. Is the ubc running
with no indications? or do I have to enable it in the config
file somehow? No documentation comes up with apropos or man.

If it IS running now, at least my system is running, which is
a plus datapoint... running todays -current vice when the patch
was made a few days ago with no probs. Still some indication in
the startup messages or something would help, as all I really
see is the old messages.

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net