Subject: Re: NFS & interface aliases woes.
To: None <>
From: Nigel Reed <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2000 21:20:26
Too add more to this, I did eventually get NFS up and running by
bringing up each part manutally, rpcbind, mountd, nfsd, statd,lockd.

After a while, however the rpc stopped responding. Trying to ping
If I try to ping (the aliased interface) then I get a
ping. When I try to ping I get
ping: sendto: no buffer space

I stopped all the NFS daemon and pinged again. Same result. I brought
the interface down with ifconfig and then up again, and was able to
ping again. I'll send-pr this but throught I'd mention it