Subject: Re: netbasd-1-5-BETA & Attic'ed expr.c
To: None <dberg@media.mit.edu>
From: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/2000 00:10:42
src is already an alias that runs through each main base and put them in place
with -d. CVS does get confused sometimes with regards to this.

Try just doing:

cvs co -rnetbsd-1-5-BETA src

and then moving src to whereever you may want it to go.

(I think a pullup request for the new expr for 1.5 wouldn't be a bad thing
since the old one while functional leaves a lot to be desired).

James