Subject: Re: if you're at BSDcon...
To: David Maxwell <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/2000 09:43:29
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, David Maxwell wrote:
> Any transcripts available for those of us far away?

I took over fifty pages of notes. And if I have time I'll try to write a
little bit about each session I attended. (I couldn't attend everything,
because, there were three different tracks at the same time.)

I18N programming presentation at BSDCon

BSDCon 2000: Some of Wednesday's tracks: Publishing BSD articles, DNSSEC,
MacOS X, The state of PcCard and CardBus in FreeBSD, and Writing Secure

Today I am going to write about Effective entropy (/dev/random) in

   Jeremy C. Reed