Subject: Re: if you're at BSDcon...
To: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/2000 09:43:29
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, David Maxwell wrote:
> Any transcripts available for those of us far away?

I took over fifty pages of notes. And if I have time I'll try to write a
little bit about each session I attended. (I couldn't attend everything,
because, there were three different tracks at the same time.)

I18N programming presentation at BSDCon
 http://www.bsdtoday.com/2000/October/News315.html
 http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~mwu/

BSDCon 2000: Some of Wednesday's tracks: Publishing BSD articles, DNSSEC,
MacOS X, The state of PcCard and CardBus in FreeBSD, and Writing Secure
Unix.
 http://www.bsdtoday.com/2000/October/News313.html

Today I am going to write about Effective entropy (/dev/random) in
FreeBSD.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/