Subject: PTL2 crashes no link with libc.so [was RE: (pthread 506) Forward:
To: KOIE Hidetaka <hide@koie.org>
From: Thomas T. Thai <tom@minnesota.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/22/2000 01:47:15
On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, KOIE Hidetaka wrote:

i think i figured out why apps on netbsd crashes when linked with
ptl2. ldd reports that it doesn't have any of the system libraries linked
with it.

# ldd /usr/pkg/lib/libPTL.so
/usr/pkg/lib/libPTL.so:

it should have atleast libc.so linked for functions like memcpy and
socks. i tried adding the -lc flag to the LDFLAGS variable, but the it
caused all kind of compile time errors.