Subject: Re: memory management fault - core dumps
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: netbsd alpha <netbsd_alpha@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/2000 21:17:16
david, thanks for the reference to ptl2. i just read
up on it and it looks a lot better than the other
packages we have (mit-pthreads, unproven,
mysql-mit-pthreads). atleast it's current as the
others are mostly based on mit-pthreads. i'll grab it
and try to link against netbsd. will report back to
you guys.

thanks again.