Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc
To: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/2000 08:02:32
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 03:35:14AM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:

 >      Wow, this looks like a neat feature and one that I could probably
 > use.  I guess it is too late for a pull-up to 1.5?

It's too late for 1.5, but I will get it into 1.5.1.  I'm already using
the code in a product based on the netbsd-1-5 branch.

 >      Does this work with any network card?  If not, is there some place
 > that we can get a list of network cards that do work?

It works with several -- I'll try and remember to make a canonical list
of which ones in the vlan(4) manpage, and in the individual driver manpages.

But, off the top of my head:

	fxp
	tlp
	<any based on dp8390> ne, we, ec, etc.