Subject: Re: USB scanners
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/13/2000 23:52:03
Can this driver be fixed to work with umax scanners such as the
1200U ? I have one here but both of my other machines are win2K which
isn't supported. I'd love to get this scanner working under NetBSD.

If there's anything I can do to help (sorry, I can't program C) then
please let me know.

Regards
Nigel