Subject: Re: sendmail 8.11 and crypto
To: None <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2000 08:59:10

    >> Never mind my previous ravings.
    >> The trick is to use -D_FFR_TLS_TOREK.
    >> Given this, one doesn't need sfio at all....
    >> Hmm. Why haven't I see my emails to -current-users? aha... cause I'm not
    >> running sendmail to send stuff out.
    >> Would it be reasonable to add STARTTLS to default sendmail build?

    itojun> 	as long as MKCRYPTO=yes, I think that's ok.  do we have other
    itojun> 	requirement to use secure SMTP?  (certificate? special CF file?)

  Yes, and Yes.
  I hope to make up a cookbook on doing this.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [
] |device driver[