Subject: sendmail 8.11 and in-tree crypto
To: None <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2000 06:37:19
  I installed sfio in a nice place, and tried to build sendmail.
  Aside from SFIO's SF_APPEND conflicting with sys/stat.h (with a comment
to the effect that it is BSDI's fault), I get:

/usr/include/net/radix.h:140: warning: `Free' redefined
/usr/include/openssl/crypto.h:258: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

  Q: does sendmail actually need the radix.h code? Where are the callers to
  Q2: can we convince SSL not to pollute the namespace either?

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [
] |device driver[