Subject: Version of NetBSD for XFree86 distro
To: NetBSD Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/2000 13:11:38
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Yes it is me. While examining the ftp server for XFree86, for another purpose,
I came across the directory for NetBSD in the 4.0.1 space. It was wearing the
numbers 1.3. To my mind that definitely is not the current version number,
which is 1.42. Has anyone succeded in getting it to work on anything later then
1.3? Also this is the i386 port.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))