Subject: RadioLAN?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Johan Ihren <johani@pdc.kth.se>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2000 13:43:27
In a new office without any cabling infrastructure I got a card that
says "RadioLAN Wireless MOBILINK Model 140" together with a diskette
with Windows drivers that didn't help me much.

Plugging it into a reasonably current -current produces the following
output:

pcmcia0: CIS version PCMCIA 2.0 or 2.1
pcmcia0: CIS info: RadioLAN, 10BaseRadio Network (PC Card), PCMCIA
pcmcia0: Manufacturer code 0x1fb, product 0x100
pcmcia0: function 0: network adapter, ccr addr 3f0 mask 3
pcmcia0: function 0, config table entry 18: I/O card; irq mask ffff; iomask a, i
ospace 100-110; mwait_required io8 io16 irqlevel
RadioLAN, 10BaseRadio Network (PC Card), PCMCIA (manufacturer 0x01fb, product 0x
0100) at pcmcia0 function 0 not configured

Any hope?

It is not crucial to me (I've already arranged a cable based
"workaround"), but it would be very nice to be able to fit into their
infrastructure running a real OS...

Regards,

Johan Ihren