Subject: no RSA with openssl on m68k systems with 1.5_ALPHA2?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <milano@zhadum.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2000 12:51:31
Hello,

I checked out 1.5_ALPHA2 via anoncvs at 01.10.2000 and build from that same
source tree on sparc (SparcStation5) and hp300 (HP9000/400T).

On sparc I can start the newly imported sshd without problems; it
supports version 1.5 and 2.

When starting on my hp300 I see the following:

[milano@cybersil]/root# /etc/rc.d/sshd start
Starting sshd.
no RSA support in libssl and libcrypto.  See ssl(8)
Disabling protocol version 1

Both /etc/ssh{d}.conf are identical on the sparc and hp300.

Is that a bug, feature or some stupid thing on my site?
Is there no RSA support for m68k or hp300 machines?

Greets & TIA
      Thorsten

PS: In case it matters, here is the /etc/mk.conf I use on both modulo
    COPTS and BSDOBJDIR:

COPTS?=         -m68030
UVM?=           1
BUILD?=         1