Subject: RE: coldfire port of NetBSD?
To: NetBSD Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/24/2000 22:13:24
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
In my opinion you guessed correctly. That beast is indeed an M68020 member
specie processor. I can not remember its status, as far as being built, or not.
The AMD7990 chip is not being built however.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps the most
powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))