Subject: RE: coldfire port of NetBSD?
To: NetBSD Current-Users <>
From: Gregg C Levine <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/24/2000 22:13:24
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
In my opinion you guessed correctly. That beast is indeed an M68020 member
specie processor. I can not remember its status, as far as being built, or not.
The AMD7990 chip is not being built however.
Gregg C Levine
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps the most
powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))