Subject: Investigating a printer...
To: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/21/2000 22:49:16
Plugh!

I'm looking for a list of NetBSD-friendly printers or, conversely,
printers to avoid.  We've been printer-less for about the last, oh,
five years, and we'd like to acquire one for the household.  Color
preferred, cheapness would be cool.  Something that could be wrangled
into working with *ostscript is preferable.  Something that can
talk to an i386-style BPP would be nice (do we support printing out
a SPARC BPP yet?), although I do note that most printers these days seem
to be of the USB sort...

Pointers?  Personal preferences?  General guidelines?

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: the cathedral versus the bizarre.