Subject: Re: is anoncvs.netbsd.org working properly
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/2000 10:23:46
On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 12:37:34AM +1100, Robert Elz wrote:
> Either my cvs or the server is telling me ...
>
> cvs [update aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 18415499874546024336 bytes
>
> I'm not surprised it is failing if it is needing that much ram/swap
> to run, I doubt there's that much (combined ram and swap) on the planet...

I rebuilt some of the binaries on the AnonCVS server about two weeks ago
and initially it seemed to run fine.  At a guess, I'd say at least one of
the long-running ones has a memory leak.  I'm investigating now and hope
to have it fixed later today.

	"And where do all these highways go, now that we are free?"