Subject: Re: spam to my list address
To: None <>
From: Peter Seebach <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/10/2000 00:55:21
In message <>, Grey
wolf writes:
>Not a bad idea, as long as it's doing the right thing with the RBL.
>I have the misfortune to live on an address owned by, and they
>block the ORBS scanner, so they have been put on the RBL because no
>reliable information has been obtained to the contrary.

This is almost certainly incorrect.  The RBL is *HOSTED BY*  The
RBL has come within a hair's breadth of listing all the various ORBS sites,
for various reasons... They are not about to list

>This is bad for me because, due to my IP, I get rejected trying to mail
>to one of either or (or do I have them backwards?).
> also rejects me because of this.

Are you sure it isn't ORBS that they're really using?  ORBS has a history of
spite listings, and has been fairly hostile to in the past.