Subject: Re: spam to my list address
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: Greywolf <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/09/2000 22:56:22
On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:

# In message <>, Grey
# wolf writes:
# >Not a bad idea, as long as it's doing the right thing with the RBL.
# >I have the misfortune to live on an address owned by, and they
# >block the ORBS scanner, so they have been put on the RBL because no
# >reliable information has been obtained to the contrary.
# This is almost certainly incorrect.  The RBL is *HOSTED BY*  The
# RBL has come within a hair's breadth of listing all the various ORBS sites,
# for various reasons... They are not about to list

"Okay, so I look like an idiot.  I *know* that, but at least I'm
learning something in the process!" :-)

# >This is bad for me because, due to my IP, I get rejected trying to mail
# >to one of either or (or do I have them backwards?).
# > also rejects me because of this.
# Are you sure it isn't ORBS that they're really using?  ORBS has a history of
# spite listings, and has been fairly hostile to in the past.

I'm confused anymore about which is which.

# -s

BSD: Net Some Nines.