Subject: RE: Current thread (Typos corrected! Missing sentence added)
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/09/2000 21:35:29
 Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
check box, checked. This an honest mistake, everything else that I have sent
out over the past time period has not been marked. Please disregard that
response. The response for a return reciept is what that means! Consider the
message as vaild. Sorry Mr. Jay Maynard for not spelling your last name
correctly.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi