Subject: RE: spam to my list address
To: Jay Maynard <>
From: Gregg C Levine <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/09/2000 21:20:23
Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
Okay, that I will accept. Now how much is it?
Gregg C Levine
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous
(This company dedicates this e-mail to the memory of Gen'l Obi-Wan Kenobi
(Perhaps the greatest of all of the Jedi Knights))