Subject: RE: IPv6 Comment
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/2000 16:54:48
Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
I've been monitoring the discussions regarding IPv6, and I have some of my
own to offer, comments that is.
How many of you attend the continuing education seminars that Cisco
provides? I do. It happens that, yes they do have such hardware, and yes it
is expensive, but probably not as much as you want to think. Also, most of
the opinions that were posted here, are both right, and wrong, for all of
the same reasons. Renumbering for example: Forget it. It really is not a
problem, unless you are that guy who does it, at the ISP level. My ISP is
aware of it, (IPv6), but at the dynamically addressed, level, they do not
want to try it, for diallups, which is what I use currently. I should say,
that being aware is the only thing they are, they have not told me directly
of any plans to participate.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi