Subject: CVS confusion
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/01/2000 00:57:43
I'm trying to get a CVS copy of -current. So I setup CVSROOT and login and
then do:

cvs -q co src

This gets everything and it's all looking fine till I got run a couple
quick status's.

The master Makefile, distrib tree, etc tree, games, include, lib, libexec,
regress, sbin, usr.bin, usr.sbin tree's are all on the netbsd-1-5 branch.

Do I have to check out each set on top of the others to avoid this? Getting
half the tree stuck on the 1.5 branch and half on the trunk is a bit
disturbing.

Any ideas? Or better yet a better walk through on how to get a current tree
checked out since the modules seem to confuse themselves as-is. I can direct
check out based on each tree and then put them back together I guess..

James